Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Name These Pictures!

Okay... now each of the pictures chosen need names. I have a few ideas but could use some help.

#1 is Bridal Veil Falls in the Pine Pass just out of Skagway Alaska. I took this picture when up there on a family cruise vacation in May 2005. I have decided to call it "Bridal Veil Falls". Why not, haha.

#2 I took from the cruise ship on the way to Alaska. It is on the coast of BC just north of Vancouver. Any ideas for me?

#4 is my Mom looking out onto the Shuswap Lake at Salmon Arm, BC. I'm thinking "Shuswap Tranquility". Any input on this one?

#5 I took this picture of a butterfly (don't know what kind) on a sunflower in my yard last summer. I could really use ideas on what to name this one.

#13 is a Mule Deer buck eating in an alfalfa field. I took this picture later in the afternoon Aug. 10th 2006 just south of Okanagan Falls, BC. What about "Late Lunch"? Any better ideas grately appreciated.

#14 was taken by me on the Shuswap River at Enderby BC Oct. '05 and it could use a good name.

#22 was taken just up a bit from #14, along the River Walk. (I enlarged this one to an 11X14 last year and put it on a wooden tray then covered it with several coats of Varathane and gave it to Mom for her Christmas present.) I'm thinking "Sanctuary on the Shuswap". Any input?

#28 These Mule Deer were near the Kalamalka Lake Lookout, just out of Vernon, BC summer of 2005 when I was fortunate to capture several pictures of them before someone in a noisy car came along and scared them off. Help me name them please.

#34 is another of the Mule Deer in #28. I'm thinking of something with "sage" in the name. Ideas anyone?

I will be very grateful for any and all input here. I had such a good time reading the comments and input on the photos and think it will be great to get some on the names too. Thanks in advance!!

No comments: