Sunday, August 20, 2006

Mats

I was talking to Louise yesterday and she has some mats I can use for the 8x10 photos I enter. They are all white. The ones I cut myself for the 5x7 photos may have colors or be white, depending on which pictures I use and what mat boards look best with them. I did my blog with a black background and the pictures really look great on it, but I am about to change that to white so we all get a better idea of what they will look like with the matting.

Thanks so much for all your imput. Remember, click on "COMMENTS" below some of the pictures and let me know what you think, or email me if you prefer to do it that way. Either way will be greatly appreciated.

1 comment:

Alice (in BC Canada) said...

Friend Louise phoned in her vote. I took some notes but mostly just numbers:
#28 she liked a lot
#25,
#16 done in thirds (a good thing in photography),
#23 good contrasting color,
#19 like this the best,
#14 done in thirds